Search for a topic: Press CTRL + F
How do I go about reserving party equipment for my next event?
- Give us a call at 817-597-8264 to reserve your equipment and check availability on dates, we would love to talk to you!
What does it mean to be Inspected, Insured and Registered?
- Just like Six Flags or any traveling carnival our rides have to be insured, inspected and registered with the State of Texas. This insures that our equipment is safe and in operating condition. Anyone operating without insurance, inspection or registration is operating illegally and should be avoided and reported.
Do I need to make a deposit to reserve?
- No, we just require a credit card on file to hold your reservation.
Can I pay for my rental ahead of time?
- No, we do not take payment until we arrive at your location.
What kind of payments do you take?
- Cash, Credit Cards, Venmo, Cash App
Do y'all offer any discounts?
- We offer a 10% discount to Military, Police, Fire Fighter personnel with a current ID.
- We also offer a 5% Cash discount.
Do y'all offer any returning customer discounts.
- We do offer a 10% discount to any rental after your first rental of the calendar year. First rental must equal or exceed $100.
What's your cancellation policy?
- All cancellations must be made 5 days before the reservation date. Weather related cancellations are excluded and are treated on case-by-case basis.
Is there a cancellation fee?
- If the reservation is not cancelled 5 days before the reserved date there will be a 30% fee charged to the card on file. Tents are subject to a non-refundable 50% retainer fee at the time of reservation.
Is delivery included in the price?
- We offer free delivery within Weatherford City Limits Any delivery outside of the Weatherford City Limit is subject to a delivery fee based on mileage outside of that delivery area. Please call us to get an exact quote.
Will y'all call the day before to confirm?
- No, we will be there at the agreed time weather permitting. But feel free to call us at anytime to confirm your reservation time.
Can you set-up on any type of surface?
We can set-up on most surfaces except for sand, mud, gravel, areas littered with glass or sharp objects, areas with excessive stickers/sandburrs, areas with excessive slope/slant.
- New home construction, provide a tarp larger than the footprint of the unit rented if you do not have grass established or lay down sod before your party date.
- Areas under trees have to be higher than the height of whatever unit you are going to reserve.
- Concrete and asphalt set-up requires sand bags to be ordered at the time of your reservation and is subject to wind speeds under 16 mph.
What do we need to do to prepare the area for a Bounce House, Slide, Obstacle Course or Tent rental?
- Mow you grass a few days (to a week) before your rental date, not the day of.
- Pick up trimmings, it's well worth it!
- Trim any low hanging branches.
- Pick up any glass, nails or grass burrs that might be in the general area where you want your unit to go.
- Pick up any dog poop the day before and the morning of your delivery. Nothing worst than a stinky backyard! $20 fee if we have to clean up after your dog.
- If you don't really have grass, please let us know so we can bring an extra tarp to lay down. Your guest and us will appreciate it!
What if it's raining on the day of my party?
- Each reservation is treated on a case-by-case basis.
If it's raining we will not be able to set-up any inflatable units and you will not be charged. Please, have a plan-B just in case the weather turns sour. If it's sprinkling we can come out and set-up your inflatable depending on future weather patterns. Once we drop-off the unit we do not offer any discounts or refunds if it starts raining and you are unable to use the inflatable. Any damages to blower and or inflatable are a liability of the customer. No cancellation fees will be applied if cancelled.
What if it's to windy on the day of my party?
- Each reservation is treated on a case-by-case basis.
If the wind exceeds 18 mph it is not safe to set-up inflatable units. Each reservation is unique and will be evaluated by our team where a decision will be made. If you live in an area where you are well protected from the wind, we can usually proceed. If you live in an area that is not well protected from the wind, we might have to cancel your reservation all together. Wind is our number one nemesis so please take that into consideration when looking at the weather for your event. No cancellation fees will be applied if cancelled.
What if it is below freezing on the day of my party?
- Unfortunately, we do not operate inflatable units in freezing weather. No cancellation fees will be applied if cancelled
Can we set-up on concrete?
- Yes, but we need to know ahead of time so we can bring the proper equipment to secure the inflatable unit. We cannot set-up on concrete with high winds.
Can I use water on a dry unit?
- No water use of any kind on dry unit rentals. A $60 fee will be automatically charged to your credit card for any signs of water use on a dry rental.
How can I upgrade my dry slide to a water slide?
- Give us a call ahead of time so we can bring the proper equipment to switch the slide from dry to wet.
What do I need to provide for my water slide rental?
- The customer needs to provide a water hose that'll reach the location of the set-up, no further than 100ft from an electrical outlet.
Can we use silly string inside the bounce house?
- No, we do not allow silly string use in or around any inflatable unit. Silly string can cause permanent cosmetic damage if not cleaned immediately. Any use of silly string will result in a $60 cleaning fee and/or additional fees for any permanent cosmetic damages.
Do y'all set-up the Tables and Chairs?
- We do not set-up tables and chairs.